Auto Accident Lawyer Near Me: Pinder Plotkin
If you’ve been involved in a car accident in Baltimore, you may be wondering whether or not you need a lawyer. After all, you may be able to handle your insurance claim on your own.
However, there are a number of reasons why you should consider hiring a Baltimore car accident lawyer. Here are just a few:
Insurance companies are not on your side. Insurance companies are businesses, and their primary goal is to make money. This means that they may try to deny your claim or offer you a lowball settlement. A lawyer can help you negotiate with the insurance company to get the compensation you deserve.
You may be entitled to more compensation than you think. In addition to your medical expenses and lost wages, you may also be entitled to compensation for your pain and suffering, emotional distress, and lost future earnings. A lawyer can help you determine how much compensation you are owed.
The law is complex. Car accident law can be complex, and it’s important to have a lawyer on your side who understands the law and can protect your rights.
Here are some additional benefits of hiring a Baltimore car accident lawyer:
- A lawyer can investigate the accident to determine who was at fault.
- A lawyer can help you file an insurance claim on your behalf.
- A lawyer can negotiate with the insurance company on your behalf.
- A lawyer can represent you in court if necessary.
When should you hire a Baltimore car accident lawyer?
You should hire a Baltimore car
accident lawyer if:
- You have been injured in a car accident.
- The other driver was at fault for the accident.
- You have sustained serious injuries.
- You are having trouble dealing with the insurance company.
- You are not sure what to do next.
How to choose a Baltimore car accident lawyer
When choosing a Baltimore car accident lawyer, it’s important to consider the lawyer’s experience, reputation, and fees.
- Experience: Choose a lawyer who has experience handling car accident cases.
- Reputation: Ask friends, family, and colleagues for recommendations. You can also read online reviews to see what other clients have said about their experience with the lawyer.
- Fees: Most car accident lawyers work on a contingency fee basis, which means they only get paid if you win your case. The contingency fee is typically a percentage of the settlement or verdict you receive.
You should ask the lawyer about their fees upfront and make sure you understand how they work. You should also be sure to get the fee agreement in writing before you hire the lawyer.
If you’ve been involved in a car accident in Baltimore, consider hiring a Baltimore car accident lawyer. A lawyer can help you get the compensation you deserve for your injuries and losses.
Contact Pinder Plotkin today
If you’ve been injured in a Baltimore car accident, contact Pinder Plotkin today. We offer a free consultation to all of our potential clients, so you can learn more about your rights and options without any obligation. Call us at (410) 525-5337 to schedule a consultation.