Have You Been Injured?
“The Hard Truth”
Have you been injured because someone else could not be bothered to do something the right way? Everyone makes decisions, and unfortunately our clients are often the victims of people or businesses who “took shortcuts” and just simply acted carelessly.
Individuals and businesses have duties to act in a safe and careful manner. We represent victims when those safety laws are ignored.
Examples of ignorance of safety laws include:
- The car driver who tries to make a left hand turn from the center lane because he forgot the exit and does not look for the motorcycle driver;
- The owner of a dog who allows it to run in the park without a leash;
- The “superstore” that stacks items on the shelf so that they are bound to fall on unsuspecting customers;
- The restaurant that fails to clean accumulating grease droppings, making the tile floor like a “skating rink”;
- The production manufacturer that failed to test a part which then breaks or explodes;
- The janitor service for my office forgot to put out a “wet floor” warning sign, creating a “accident waiting to happen”.
“Consequences – a Moment of Carelessness Causes a Lifetime of Pain”
In that one moment of time when you are injured by someone else’s negligence, they owe you a debt to “make things right”.
Maryland law requires the careless person or business to pay for:
- The cost of medical care related to their negligence;
- The value of your lost wages;
- Compensation for pain, suffering, disfigurement, and mental anguish.
Whether the injury causes you temporary problems; or results in permanent problems for the rest of your life – you are entitled to compensation.
Insurance companies are looking for any way they can “get off the hook”.
You need experienced attorneys who know the best way to present the “truth” and the “consequences” of your injury claim. The insurer knows which attorneys will settle and which ones will go to trial.
The Pinder Plotkin Legal Team is here to fight for justice, and obtain the compensation you are entitled to because of their negligence.
WE CAN HELP
Set Up A Free Consultation
For Your Personal Injury Case
WHAT WE DO