The Pinder Plotkin Legal Team Can Help!
- My brother is a deadbeat; he isn’t fit to be personal representative.
- My sister is the personal representative and told me she can do whatever she wants.
- My sister is selling mom’s house to her son for way less than it’s worth.
- The personal representative won’t let me get my stuff out of my mother’s house.
- I’m doing what mom wanted, but my brother is threatening to sue me.
- My uncle filed a claim against my father’s estate, and I know my father didn’t borrow any money from him.
- Nobody can decide who gets what; everyone wants mom’s china.
- He couldn’t even remember my name, how could he have made a new will?
- My brother was always a bully, I’m sure he forced mom to change her will.
- That sure doesn’t look like her signature.
The Pinder Plotkin Legal Team has experienced litigators that know and understand the nuisances of estate law. Estate litigation can be a very emotional process, we do our best to take the emotion out of decisions and present you with practical solutions to minimize the cost and time necessary to achieve your desired result. If an agreement/settlement cannot be reached, we are ready, willing and able to litigate on behalf of your interest in the estate.
The Pinder Plotkin Legal Team accepts credit cards and offers payment plans for estate litigation matters. Contact us for a free consultation at (410) 661-9440.
- Denial of a $23,000 claim against an estate by decedent’s son.
- Successfully defended an Appeal of Orphans’ Court for Baltimore City decision in The Circuit Court for Baltimore City.
- Will caveat.
- Exceptions to Estate Accountings.
- Exceptions to Petitions of Counsel Fees.
- Exceptions to Personal Representative.
- Litigating probate vs. non-probate assets.
- Defense of pre-death gifts made by decedent.
WE CAN HELP
Set Up A Free Consultation
WHAT WE DO