We Are Here to Help
The Pinder Plotkin Legal Team has the experience you need to negotiate personal and business contracts, and if needed, we are ready, willing and able to go to Court to protect your contractual rights!
Edward T. Pinder served on the Board of Directors for the Parkville-Carney Business Association from 2005 to 2012. Jason A. Plotkin is the current President of the Parkville-Carney Business Association and a former business law professor.
Representative contracts reviewed, drafted, negotiated or litigated for our clients include:
- Employment Agreements (employee and employer).
- Buy Sell Agreements (sellers and buyers).
- LLC Operating Agreements (formation drafting and disputes).
- Leases (Commercial & Residential).
- Services Contract (consumer and b2b).
- Vehicle Purchase and Repair Agreements.
- Settlement Agreements.
- Promissory Notes (creditor and debtor).
- Confidentiality Agreements (employee and employer and independent contractors).
- Non-Disclosure Agreements – NDA (employee and employer and independent contractors).
WE CAN HELP