Need Help With Your Business?
- I think my business partner is stealing money.
- My business partners cannot agree on anything.
- Nobody else wants to sell the business.
- My partners are trying to kick me out of the business.
- I’m ready to retire, but my business partner wants to keep working.
- My business partner opened a new company and is stealing our clients.
- My business partner moved out over the weekend and took my equipment and client files.
Like any relationship, business owners tend to grow apart over time. The Pinder Plotkin Legal Team has experience advising clients during those tumultuous times, and when push comes to shove, we have the litigation experience to fight for your rights. A lot of business attorney’s don’t like to get their “hands dirty” with litigation. Not us!
Representative business owner disputes include:
- Dissolution of a professional services LLC.
- Replevin action for the return of computers and office equipment taken without permission from business by departing individual.
- Sale in lieu of partition of real estate for a business formed to own/manage commercial property.
- Dissolution of a hair salon.
- Dissolution of a restaurant.
- Negotiated the assignment of membership interests for retiring partner.
WE CAN HELP