We Are Here to Help
- My car still isn’t working and I never received an estimate.
The check was clearly forged, how could the bank cash it.
I did everything the contract stated, but am being sued anyway.
I reserved an entire week for the project and my client backed out the day before.
The seller lied to me when I bought my business.
My business partner opened up a competing businesses without telling me.
To settle or not to settle — the Pinder Plotkin Legal Team has the experience to protect you every step of the way. If a settlement is not reached before trial, the Pinder Plotkin Legal Team is ready and able to litigate your case. Put our team to work for you.
Representative commercial litigation recoveries for our clients include:
- Consumer Protection Act claim brought for owner of antique Lotus car that was overcharged for repairs by repair facility.
- Uniform Commercial Code recovery for a client against local banks who cashed a check without proper endorsement.
- Replevin action for the return of computers and office equipment taken without permission from business by departing individual.
- Collection of contract accounts for local business.
- Defense of local business in litigation in District and Circuit Court.
- Breach of fiduciary duty and fraud claims against former employees.
- Breach of contract against the seller of a small business.
- $66,000 verdict for lost profits by contractor against customer who backed out of contract before work began.
Lawsuit outcomes may vary. All verdicts and settlements are based on the individual facts of each case.
WE CAN HELP