Need Help With Your Business?
- I have an idea… what now?
How do I choose Limited Liability Company (LLC) vs. Corporation?
What agreements should I have with clients, employees and contractors?
How do I create an employee handbook?
“The way to get started is to quit talking and start doing.” –Walt Disney
So you’re thinking about forming a new business? The Pinder Plotkin Legal Team has strong roots in the local business community and we take great pride in helping new business get started.
The Pinder Plotkin Legal Team is also available to help you:
- Limit your personal liability through incorporation
- Create an employee handbook
- Review agreements with you, such as a commercial lease
- Draft client agreements (service contracts)
- Draft non-disclosure agreements for your employees
- Serve as your resident agent (and, explain what a resident agent is)
- Draft agreements between owners (such as Operating Agreement, Bylaws)
WE CAN HELP