Need Help With Chapter 7?
Stop harassing phone calls. Stop garnishments. Get a fresh start!
Chapter 7 is the “fresh start.” Whether you have no assets or large assets, like a house or car, in many cases Chapter 7 is a great way to start over debt free.
The Pinder Plotkin Legal Team offers pre-filing payment plans.
Contact us for a free consultation and be prepared to discuss the following question:
- Have you ever filed Bankruptcy before? When? Chapter 7 or 13?
- Are you married? Who lives with you?
- Where do you work and how much do you earn?
- What assets do you have? Is your name on any deeds (houses) or titles (motor-vehicles, boats, etc.)
- What bank accounts do you have? Approx. values.
- Is your name on anyone else’s bank accounts (such as an elderly relative?)
- If you own a home – mortgage balance and approximate home value
- Estimate of debt by type, such as credit card and medical bills
- Have you been served with any Court documents? (law suit, judgment, garnishment)
- When is the last time you filed taxes?
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
WE CAN HELP