Thinking About Bankruptcy?
- I’m scared to answer the phone or open the mail.
- Creditors are harassing me all day long.
- I’m being sued by my credit card company.
- My wages are being garnished.
- My house is being foreclosed.
- I’m drowning in debt.
Bankruptcy can provide a fresh start when debts are overwhelming. Bankruptcy may be the most effective option for debt relief when other approaches fail. A homeowner should also be careful about converting credit card debts and personal loans into a mortgage against the family home. Always consult a lawyer first.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.