7602 Harford Road
Parkville, MD 21234
Edward T. Pinder, Esq.
I was thrilled to purchase this building at 7602 Harford in 2002. First, because it is such a cool looking building; second because of the convenient location and free off street parking it had for my clients; and third because I knew it would give me the opportunity to really build a “Parkville Practice”.
I moved to this area in 1994; having grown up in Catonsville; and after law school and my first job, my wife and I settled on this area as a great place to raise our two daughters. Although I was active in their school and recreation activities prior to 2002, and although I thought I knew the area well – it really took having an office on Harford Rd. to understand and truly appreciate what a great part of the town this is.
Where else do you have the access to great public and private schools; great parks (Double Rocks is a hidden gem); and an old fashioned shopping district where you can get everything just minutes from your house?
Where else do you have such a good mix of incomes; races; and languages? Parkville has such a sturdy middle class foundation which is why it is still going strong after 140 years.
1986 : J.D. University of Baltimore School of Law, where he served as an Associate Editor of the Law Review
1982 : B.S. St. Mary’s College of Maryland
1978 : Catonsville High School graduate
Maryland Association for Justice
American Association for Justice
Baltimore City Bar Association
Baltimore County Bar Association
Maryland State Bar Association
2001 : Maryland General Assembly official citation for volunteering Parkville Recreation Council
2001 : Congressional Citation from Hon. Benjamin Cardin for volunteering Parkville Recreation Council
2007 : “Shining Star” recipient from Hon. James T. Smith Baltimore County Executive for exceptional volunteer work with Parkville Recreation Council
2009 : “Spotlight Award” recipient from the Maryland State Bar Association for community leadership in volunteer services
2010 : “Volunteer of the Year Award” State Senatorial Certificate
Maryland State Bar Association Award
REPORTED LEGAL DECISIONS
- Morris v. Gregory, 339 Md. 191,661 A.2d 712, Md., July 18,1995 (NO. 130 SEPT. TERM 1994)
- Buck v. Cam’s Broadloom Rugs, Inc., 328 Md. 51, 612 A.2d 1294, Md., October 05,1992 (NO. 98 SEPT. TERM, 1991)
- Brady v. Ralph M. Parsons Co., 327 Md. 275, 609 A.2d 297, Md., July 21, 1992 (NO. 96 SEPT. TERM 1990)
- Newell v. Richards, 323 Md. 717, 594 A.2d 1152, Md., September 10, 1991 (NO. 121 SEPT. TERM, 1990)
- Newell v. Richards, 83 Md.App. 371,574 A.2d 370, Md.App., June 06, 1990 (NO. 1579 SEPT. TERM 1989
- Brady v. Ralph M. Parsons Co., 82 Md.App. 519,572 A.2d 1115, Md.App., May 02, 1990 (NO. 1090 SEPT. TERM 1989
- Nicholson v. Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd., 80 Md.App. 695, 566 A.2d 135, Md.App., December 01,1989 (NO. 362 SEPT. TERM 1989)
- Ziegler v. Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd., 74 Md.App. 613, 539 A.2d 701, Prod.Liab.Rep. (CCH) P 11,747, Md.App., April 07, 1988 (NO. 10 13 SEPT TERM 1987)
1991 – 1993 : President of the Idlewood Community Association
1995 – 1997 : President of Reformation Lutheran Church
1998 – 1999 : Member School Improvement Team, Pine Grove Elementary
2001 – 2005 : Youth Confirmation Leader, St. Johns Lutheran Church – Parkville
2000 – 2009 : Commissioner Parkville Girls Softball
2004 – 2010 : Head Coach Parkville Thunder Girls Travel Softball (14U and 18U)
2008 – 2013 : President Parkville Recreation Council
2005 – present : Board of Directors: Parkville Carney Business Association
CONTACT PINDER PLOTKIN TODAY